To connect your accounting software to WayPay account, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click the settings gear icon and follow Manage Profile >> Third Party Integrations
- Clicking Add Connection will show you the list of accounting softwares that WayPay currently supports
- Select your accounting software and you will be directed to a secure page hosted by your accounting software provider
- You will be required to enter your accounting software credentials and authorize WayPay to access data from your accounting software to facilitate accounts payable automation
- Once you authorize WayPay to access data a connection would be established between WayPay and accounting software
You can also check the video below to know how to connect your accounting software.
You might be interested in the following questions
- Which accounting softwares are currently supported by WayPay?
- How is data shared between accounting software and WayPay?
- What information is shared between accounting software and WayPay account?
- What options does WayPay provide me to manage connection to my accounting software(s)?
- I am not able to sign in to WayPay using my accounting software credentials?