Only information necessary to process the accounts payables is transmitted to WayPay, no personal information is shared.
When you sync your accounting software with WayPay, the following data exchange happens:
1. To WayPay
- Outstanding payables/bills from accounting software is transmitted to WayPay account and can be found under Payments >> Outstanding Payables. The information includes supplier name, currency, amount, remittance note, bill number, due date, accounting software name and invoice, if any.
- Suppliers who have outstanding payables/bills is transmitted to WayPay account and can be found at Suppliers >> Manage Suppliers under Attention Needed tab. The information includes supplier name, address and email, if any
2. To Accounting Software
- Paid bills from WayPay account is transmitted back to your accounting software and the payment is closed as Paid in the accounting software. The information includes payment order number, supplier name, currency, amount, remittance note, bill number, payment status, payment date and funding source information.
To know more about your accounting software’s Data Sharing Policy please check your accounting software website.
You might be interested in the following questions
- How can I connect my accounting software to WayPay?
- Which accounting softwares are currently supported by WayPay?
- How is data shared between accounting software and WayPay?
- What options does WayPay provide me to manage connection to my accounting software(s)?
- I am not able to sign in to WayPay using my accounting software credentials?