Only information necessary to process the accounts payables is transmitted to WayPay, no personal information is shared.
1. To WayPay
- Suppliers who have outstanding payables/bills is transmitted to WayPay account and can be found at Suppliers >> Manage Suppliers under Attention Needed tab. The information includes supplier name, address, main phone and email, if any
- Once payment information is added for the supplier, outstanding payables/bills associated with those suppliers from QuickBooks Desktop get transmitted to WayPay account and can be found under Payments >> Outstanding Payables. The information includes supplier name, amount, currency, memo and due date, if any
2. To QuickBooks Desktop
- Paid bills from WayPay account is transmitted back to your accounting software
To know more about your accounting software's Data Sharing Policy please check your accounting software website.
You might be interested in the following questions
- How can I sync QuickBooks Desktop with WayPay?
- How can I import my vendors/suppliers from QuickBooks Desktop and WayPay?
- I have connected my QuickBooks Desktop Company profile to WayPay profile, however, on my WayPay profile, I am unable to see bills/payables that I recently created in QuickBooks Desktop?