To enhance security and for better user experience, effective December 6, 2019, WayPay will no longer support Single Sign-On which means that you will not be able to sign in to WayPay using your accounting software credentials. You will need to set up a new password to access your WayPay account; the username for your WayPay would be your existing email address which is on file with WayPay. You can create a new password via Forgot Password.
Note: This will not impact your current connection to your accounting software. Once you sign in with your email address and newly created password, you will be able to see your accounting software connection.
You might be interested in the following questions
- How can I connect my accounting software to WayPay?
- Which accounting softwares are currently supported by WayPay?
- How is data shared between accounting software and WayPay?
- What information is shared between accounting software and WayPay account?
- What options does WayPay provide me to manage connection to my accounting software(s)?