Supplier payment method refers to the mode in which suppliers would like to get paid. WayPay supports multiple payment methods (domestic and international) that gives you the flexibility when it comes to paying your suppliers. In order to make payment to your suppliers, WayPay requires you to assign or update at least one payment method for your suppliers.
You might be interested in the following questions
- What are the different supplier payment methods supported by WayPay?
- How can I add payment method for my supplier(s)?
- I have the proper payment information from a supplier but I keep getting a message saying that the information I have entered cannot be saved?
- How can I view, edit or delete supplier’s payment method?
- Can I choose/set a default/preferred payment method for my suppliers?