- View Payment Method – On Suppliers >> Manage Suppliers click the pencil icon next to the supplier that you wish to view.and you will be shown the supplier’s profile. On the supplier profile page click the Payment Methods tab to view the payment methods associated with the supplier.
- Edit Payment Method – Once you are on the Payment Methods page for a supplier, click the pencil icon to edit one of the existing payment methods. You will be able to edit only the nickname of an existing supplier payment method. Please note to save the changes before navigating away from the page.
- Delete Payment Method - Once you are on the Payment Methods page for a supplier, select one of the payment methods and click the bin icon which says ‘Delete selected rows’. If there are any payments associated with the payment method you would like to delete, the system will not allow you to delete the payment method.
You might be interested in the following questions
- Why is it required to add a payment method for suppliers?
- What are the different supplier payment methods supported by WayPay?
- How can I add payment method for my supplier(s)?
- I have the proper payment information from a supplier but I keep getting a message saying that the information I have entered cannot be saved?
- Can I choose/set a default/preferred payment method for my suppliers?