Yes, for every supplier you can add a preferred payment method. This will help you to make payments easily without having to select the payment method every time you pay suppliers.
To add a preferred payment method, under Suppliers >> Manage Suppliers, click the pencil icon for the supplier you wish to update the preferred payment method. On the supplier’s profile page, click Payment Methods tab where you can see all the payment methods associated with the supplier. Click Set as Preferred button for the payment method you would like to make preferred and your selection will be saved.
Note: Preferred method of payment for your suppliers can be changed at any time. Also, when making a payment, if required, you have the option to select another payment method than the preferred payment method.
You might be interested in the following questions
- Why is it required to add a payment method for suppliers?
- What are the different supplier payment methods supported by WayPay?
- How can I add payment method for my supplier(s)?
- I have the proper payment information from a supplier but I keep getting a message saying that the information I have entered cannot be saved?
- How can I view, edit or delete supplier’s payment method?