In case your QBO account is disconnected from your WayPay account, you can follow these steps to reconnect your accounts.
IMPORTANT: Only a QBO Admin will be able to connect/reconnect a QBO and WayPay account
Step 1: Click the settings gear icon in the top right corner and follow Manage Profile > Third Party Integrations.
Step 2: On the Third Party Integrations page, you will be able to see your existing QBO account connection. Click the Reconnect button to connect your QBO account to WayPay.
Step 3: You will be prompted to sign in to QBO and then connect WayPay to your QBO account.
Step 4: Once the connection is successful, you will be directed to the Third Party Integrations page of your WayPay account.
Step 5: On the Third Party Integrations page, you will see that your QBO account is connected to WayPay, and instead of a Reconnect button, you will now see a Sync button.
Step 6: Click on Dashboard and you will now be able to see your QBO connection on Dashboard as well. You can click Sync to sync data between WayPay and QBO.
You might be interested in the following questions
- How can I connect my accounting software to WayPay?
- Which accounting softwares are currently supported by WayPay?
- How is data shared between accounting software and WayPay?
- What information is shared between accounting software and WayPay account?
- What options does WayPay provide me to manage connection to my accounting software(s)?
- I am not able to sign in to WayPay using my accounting software credentials?