You can verify your mobile number by following these steps.
If you are unable to verify your mobile number, you can still approve an order using an Approver Code.
To receive an Approver Code, please contact the Super Admin of your WayPay profile. Super Admin can set an Approver Code (numeric value between 4-6 digits) and share it with you. Only Super Admin(s) will have access to update the code.
Note: Please remember the Approver Code as you will need it every time to approve/reject an order.
You might be interested in the following questions
- How do I update and verify my mobile number?
- Why should I update and verify my mobile number?
- How do I know that I have a payment order pending for my approval?
- How do I approve or reject payment orders?
- Why do I need an Authentication Code or Approver Code to approve/reject a payment order?
- Can I approve a payment order without an Authentication Code or Approver Code?
- What is the difference between Authentication Code and Approver Code?
- When do I need an Authentication Code?
- When do I need an Approver Code?
- I have an Approver Code and I receive Authentication Code as well, which one should I use to approve/reject a payment order?
- How can I get an Authentication Code to approve or reject a payment order?
- How can I get an Approver Code to approve or reject a payment order?
- How can I approve orders if I am unable to verify my mobile number?
- How do I know that my mobile number is verified?
- My mobile number is updated, but I am not getting an Authentication Code to approve or reject a payment order
- I received multiple Authentication Codes, which one should I use to approve or reject an order?
- I am getting an error that my Authentication Code is not valid or has expired?
- I forgot my Approver Code, how can I retrieve or reset it?
- When I add an Approver Code, I am not able to see the code?
- Where can I find approved or rejected orders?